Valorise is a web platform aimed at simplifying the transmission of suppliers’ CSR information to their contractor clients.
In real terms, Valorise helps suppliers to conduct a self-assessment of their CSR process, based on ISO 26000 and presented in the form of 24 questions.
Valorise is a unique approach to CSR committed to the following:
- Simplification: a single questionnaire based on a simplified ISO 26000 approach makes it easy to share CSR information. Suppliers share results of their self-assessment with the contractors of their choice.
- Representation: food and specialised distribution sectors are all stakeholders in the project.
- Digitalisation: a collaborative CSR reference web platform to replace paper questionnaires.
- Inspiration: the exchange of best CSR practices
- Innovation: a unique multi-partner model